The pink Cascha Carbon Ukulele convinces by its uniqueness and the outstanding sound. It is made of carbon fiber from headstock to body. Therefore the ukulele is easy to clean and is generally more resistant to external influences. Compared to ordinary ukuleles, the Cascha Carbon Ukulele has a brighter and more differentiated sound and can also impress with its durable and high-quality construction. Thanks to its light weight and thin body, the ukulele is easy and pleasant to play without having to accept any loss of sound.
The precise tuning mechanics and durable, tuning resistant fluorocarbon strings make this ukulele a very tuning stable instrument with a bright and clear timbre.
The modern "cut-away" design not only looks cool, but also makes it easy to reach the notes in higher registers. With the additional sound hole on the side you get a new sound experience, because you can hear yourself better while playing.
This bundle includes a 5 mm padded soft case, a ukulele strap, three picks and a practical tuner.
- Manufacturer: Cascha
- Order-No.: HH 2288
- Release Date: 27.07.2020
- UVP: 129.00 EUR
- Pink Ukulele made of carbon fibres and polycarbonate
- Size: Concert
- Brighter, more differentiated sound than ordinary ukuleles
- Durable and high-quality construction
- Thin body and light weight
- Easy and pleasant to play
- Resistant to external influences
- Tune stable and durable fluorocarbon strings
- Precise tuning mechanics
- Very good reachability of the high tones through modern "cut-away" design
- New sound experience through lateral sound hole
- Easy cleaning
- Incl. soft case with 5 mm padding
- Incl. ukulele strap
- Incl. 3 picks
- Incl. practical tuner
- EAN: 4026929925299